Pages

"In order to be irreplaceaple one must always be different."



Coco Chanel




Saturday 25 June 2011

St Kevin's Arcade, K Road

Karangahape Road is one of the most eclectic streets in Auckland - on the one hand, dark and seedy, on the other, intriguing and vibrant. I'm always drawn there, knowing the unexpected is always around the corner.

Today I popped in to rummage through some of the op-shops K Road has to offer. The vintage fabric of Nicole's dress caught my eye. This photo has a very 70's glow, that required no mood lighting on my behalf! The warm tones of the backdrop and the retro print go impeccably well with her long straight centre parted hair. Beautiful dress on a beautiful girl.



















And excuse me if I've already said this before... but shoes definitely maketh or breaketh an outfit. In this case the shoes make the outfit. Love the buckle.


No comments:

Post a Comment