Pages

"In order to be irreplaceaple one must always be different."



Coco Chanel




Sunday 2 January 2011

Broadway Markets, East London

Alicia is wrapped up for the winter blast and looks absolutely stunning with her top knot and seventies influenced full length suede coat. What I thought was a fur scarf was actually part of the coat which elevated, what I already thought to be a beautiful coat, ten fold in my eyes. To top it off its a vintage coat from Traid which means it's  both supporting the environment and helping combat poverty - a double whammy of a good deed! Guilt free shopping at its best...

And all good outfits are completed with good shoes. Shoes maketh or breaketh the outfit and this pair do exactly what they ought to and complement the outfit perfectly.




2 comments:

  1. Hey, just found your blog through stylesnip.com, I'll be keeping my eye on it. This is a great shot, I've been after a coat like this for about 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's great! I'll totally be keeping my eye on your blog so you can keep me updated on what's happening out East!

    ReplyDelete